Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#13861 by gnomexp
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 am
This is a suggestion that would definitely get me to use Premier.

It would be nice if the Ooma Lounge let us store an address book of contacts and, more importantly, assign 9 (or more) of the stored numbers a single digit speed dial.

If a user picked up their phone and dialed 1-9 and waited, the phone would then dial the correct number. This should be programmable online and work on any phone hooked up to the Ooma Hub (such as my Western Electric 2500).
#18899 by circlef
Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 pm
This would be a great addition to a great service. And, if Ooma doesn't get something like this, I WILL continue to use the service. It's the best around hands down.
#21255 by Richard Conoly
Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 pm
I don't know your budget but I would like to see a combination address book and calendar with daily, weekly and monthly views and a to-do list. There are many of these available free or nearly free on Tucows and zdnet so they probably don't cost much and it is probable that you already have personel who can write such a program. It should also be designed so that it can run in in the system tray and activate with a click.