Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#13894 by scottlindner
Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 am
There currently is no way to know when a call has been blocked. This is a fairly common request. You aren't alone in looking for it.

I don't recall if Ooma had official plans to address this or not. I want to say they are planning on doing something, but I'm not 100% on that.

Scott
#13899 by StevenJohn
Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 am
I would like to see this happen too. You could really have a feeling of ooma value if you could see the results of your blacklisted calls and the community blacklist. Without being able to see the results, well maybe they just quit calling. If you could see the blocked calls then that would give you a nice warm feeling of satisfaction with spending the premier bucks.

sj
#13906 by scottlindner
Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 am
StevenJohn wrote:You could really have a feeling of ooma value if you could see the results of your blacklisted calls and the community blacklist.

That's a really good point!

I think they should add that on a monthly electronic billing statement. Of course, with nothing due. :)

Scott