Allow viewing of blocked numbers received in call log

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
LARRY

Allow viewing of blocked numbers received in call log

Post by LARRY » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Unless I'm missing where; there does not seem to be the ability to view incoming calls that have been blocked.

scottlindner

Re: Allow viewing of blocked numbers received in call log

Post by scottlindner » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 am

There currently is no way to know when a call has been blocked. This is a fairly common request. You aren't alone in looking for it.

I don't recall if Ooma had official plans to address this or not. I want to say they are planning on doing something, but I'm not 100% on that.

Scott

StevenJohn

Post by StevenJohn » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 am

I would like to see this happen too. You could really have a feeling of ooma value if you could see the results of your blacklisted calls and the community blacklist. Without being able to see the results, well maybe they just quit calling. If you could see the blocked calls then that would give you a nice warm feeling of satisfaction with spending the premier bucks.

sj

scottlindner

Post by scottlindner » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 am

StevenJohn wrote:You could really have a feeling of ooma value if you could see the results of your blacklisted calls and the community blacklist.
That's a really good point!

I think they should add that on a monthly electronic billing statement. Of course, with nothing due. :)

Scott

tkramer

Post by tkramer » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Just did a search on my feature request and found the same thing I was thinking.

This shows value of the premier subscription - and could help to show when someone is being harassed.
Logs are a good thing! :D

whn

Post by whn » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

in some cases, it helps prosecute repeat offenders that call after being notified not to.