Customers....

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
but2002

Customers....

Post by but2002 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Could we see how many customers there are, and a number (or %) of how many of those customers are subscribed to premier..? :P

Gives a nice boost in confidence to us website users. Haha

southsound

Re: Customers....

Post by southsound » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:08 pm

but2002 wrote:Could we see how many customers there are, and a number (or %) of how many of those customers are subscribed to premier..? :P

Gives a nice boost in confidence to us website users. Haha
We did something like this a few months ago. I believe we stopped counting at about 25 but I am sure there are more than that.

Seriously, the answer is proprietary information and no private company would share the user numbers or percentages of Premier customers. Let's be happy with the fact that the user base is growing substantially, they continue to sell some percentage of Premier, and the service is great. That's all I need to know to boost my confidence! :cool:
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

scottlindner

Re: Customers....

Post by scottlindner » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 pm

The unofficial word is 25% Premier adoption. If you can get the Ooma production numbers, you have the rough information you're looking for.

Scott