Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#13718 by Groundhound
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:40 am
scottlindner wrote:If I put myself on my own blacklist, would you get it through the community blacklist?

Putting yourself on your own blacklist...hmmm. Sounds like the makings of some sort of infinite blacklist loop. Or maybe a plot for a cheesy SciFi movie. ;)
#13750 by southsound
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 am
scottlindner wrote:
southsound wrote:
scottlindner wrote:Maybe that's the best you've got?

So tell me again, how do I put Scott on my ooma blacklist?? :razz:

If I put myself on my own blacklist, would you get it through the community blacklist?

No need to Scott. Seems like a few hours of sleep has replenished my supply of grace. You're back on the raccoon's favorites list. I rely on the members of this forum to keep me growing (or was that groaning?). Kind of like having a virtual ex or mum-in-law. :eek:
#13961 by scoutconnor
Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:29 am
Bobby B wrote:Ooma Telo Beta Selection
Hello everyone!

Next month, we'll be starting up the Ooma Telo Beta program. If you haven't heard, Ooma Telo is our next generation product that we plan to release later this year.

Is there a specific date that the testers will be notified? Or is there a date when people will begin to be notified?

Thanks for the help!
#14033 by lohertz
Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm
scoutconnor wrote:
Bobby B wrote:Ooma Telo Beta Selection
Hello everyone!

Next month, we'll be starting up the Ooma Telo Beta program. If you haven't heard, Ooma Telo is our next generation product that we plan to release later this year.

Is there a specific date that the testers will be notified? Or is there a date when people will begin to be notified?

Thanks for the help!

Some folks have already been invited and are awaiting product shipments. But ooma is still looking for testers.!

Telo shipments should be coming out soon!
#14055 by Quicksprj
Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 pm
Just filled out the survey but forgot to include what I'd add in my survey. I would like the ability to enter my own name or number to be displayed and the ability to change it so it displays on their caller I'd. I'm thinking 867-5309. Jenny. Just for the fun of it. I also hope I get to test out the new system it sounds awesome!!!!