Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#13261 by djeror
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:01 pm
I'm super excited about the Telo. If it is as good as I'm hoping I'll be buying all of my family members Telo systems for Christmas. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

I've already been talking to my friends about Oooma, most of them are about ready to switch!

I'm pretty new to Ooma but I've been extremely pleased with the service and I hope with the Telo it just gets even better.
#13280 by dlong
Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:28 am
I'd really love to test this dream machine. However, I really don't think I could put the call "mileage" on it that it really deserves. Finding new product bugs takes a great amount of time. I know because I'm a programmer. Nonetheless, I do have a great interference wireless test bed for it. <sigh>
#13284 by ggilman
Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 am
Can you give us any idea of the beta test group size? Filled out the survey and just curious as to the odds of getting in. I'd love to try out the new system.
#13286 by MarkD70
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:38 am
I'd like to participate in Telo program, however when I tried to submit the online form it gave me an error. Is the program still open and how can I join?

Thank you,
-Mark
#13288 by bw1
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 am
dlong wrote:I'd really love to test this dream machine. However, I really don't think I could put the call "mileage" on it that it really deserves. Finding new product bugs takes a great amount of time. I know because I'm a programmer. Nonetheless, I do have a great interference wireless test bed for it. <sigh>

But I thought it was so easy a caveman can do it. ;)
#13298 by southsound
Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 am
bw1 wrote:
But I thought it was so easy a caveman can do it. ;)

Or a raccoon. Raccoons have great dexterity and like shiny things with blue lights. :cool:
#13303 by Bobby B
Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 am
Right now, the planned beta group size will be a few hundred (some mix of external and internal participants).

ggilman wrote:Can you give us any idea of the beta test group size? Filled out the survey and just curious as to the odds of getting in. I'd love to try out the new system.
#13307 by Aveamantium
Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:09 am
I was looking at some pictures of the new Telo and noticed that it still has both Phone and Wall jacks. Just wondering if the new Telo will still be compatible with the Scouts (similar to how the hub works) or if the wall jack is only for the land line integration?

Also curious to what ooma's engineers have been cooking up for the USB port on the Telo and the mini-USB port on the handset? ;)
#13309 by nathan
Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am
Ok I just did what everyone here has already done. Filled out the survey and hoping and praying to be selected as a beta tester. I have done beta testing for softwares in the past but never seen as much interest in a device like this before but for good reason as I really really want one also.

best of luck to all of us.

-N