Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#12832 by just4fn
Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 pm
My voip expectation is to not only be free but get money back every time I use the phone to contact a business. The business's should pay ooma to be even able to be reached by phone and then ooma will give all of the subscribers kickbacks for phone use. I'm really going to be mad if this doesn't happen soon. This should go into the suggestion box don't you think? The more you use ooma the less premier will be. I can see 3000 minutes a month minimum a must or they will charge. Free just isn't good enough. We would all be working for ooma. Maybe get medical benifits also with free phone service and vacation time with free car rental. All for 250.00!!! Wow what a great service that would be. ooma can then go into free health care and retirement services and free funeral services. ooma is great!! If you get ooma at amazon.com you can have all of this for only 200.00. It only gets better. ooma's business plan should be free everything. Will everybody be happy then?
#12833 by WayneDsr
Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:44 pm
You learn fast just4fn.
Some people just want it all for free, no, not WANT it, DEMAND it!

Nice post. A bit un-politically correct for some, but I liked it.

Wayne
#12837 by scottlindner
Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm
That happened with credit cards. They can pay you back for using it because they collect fees each time it is used. Who knows, maybe that really will happen with phone service some day.

I understand where you are going. Be gentle on the new folks. :)

Cheers,
Scott
#12842 by southsound
Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:51 pm
just4fn wrote:My voip expectation is to not only be free but get money back every time I use the phone to contact a business. The business's should pay ooma to be even able to be reached by phone and then ooma will give all of the subscribers kickbacks for phone use. I'm really going to be mad if this doesn't happen soon. This should go into the suggestion box don't you think? The more you use ooma the less premier will be. I can see 3000 minutes a month minimum a must or they will charge. Free just isn't good enough. We would all be working for ooma. Maybe get medical benifits also with free phone service and vacation time with free car rental. All for 250.00!!! Wow what a great service that would be. ooma can then go into free health care and retirement services and free funeral services. ooma is great!! If you get ooma at amazon.com you can have all of this for only 200.00. It only gets better. ooma's business plan should be free everything. Will everybody be happy then?

Could I get mine in custom colors too? Maybe a replacable skin in case we redecorate. And could I have the funds sent to my offshore account to hide profits and tax consequences? And could it be configured so only calls with good news would go through and bad news would be sent to <<null>>?

I knew I liked ooma, but I never realized its potential! Good job getting us started, just4fn. The resident raccoon approves! :)
#12845 by just4fn
Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 pm
Anything and everything is possible if its put in the suggestion area!
#12846 by Aveamantium
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 pm
just4fn wrote:Anything and everything is possible if its put in the suggestion area!

Headlines read "ooma now solves world hunger and supports world peace" all that and it pays you too! ;)
#12847 by just4fn
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:52 pm
I think it would only be fair if they solve world hunger and world peace then they should put call forwarding in the ooma core.