Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#12427 by Rence
Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 pm
How about a feature in the Call Log to do an internet search on a number - either using a generic search engine like Google or possibly a search with some of those websites that track phone numbers.
Had Ooma since the weekend - saw in the call log the same number popup once per day - called during the day when no one was home. Copied number and pasted in Google - discovered that this is one of those numbers for the "We can lower your interest rates" robocalls - so I immediately blacklisted it. You could offer a search option right within the callog to assist users with tracking down who is calling.
#12430 by scottlindner
Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 pm
Ooh! Even better.. automatically use known Who Just Called Me research right in the call log so you don't even need to search to find that out. That would be neat.

I was thinking to do this for only numbers that you don't already "trust" but Ooma doesn't support the concept of a white list yet. I wonder if they have any white list plans? Anyway.. I digress.

I like the suggestion.

Cheers,
Scott