Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#11823 by gwwing
Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am
Can you add TracFone so I can forward my calls to my cell phone. Works ok in multiring but is not listed for voicemail.
Thanks
#11827 by Groundhound
Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm
gwwing wrote:Can you add TracFone so I can forward my calls to my cell phone. Works ok in multiring but is not listed for voicemail.
Thanks

The part about the voicemail confused me a bit (then again I'm easily confused). Could you elaborate a bit as to what you desire?
#11828 by WayneDsr
Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm
He wants to add voice mail notification via his cell phone and Tracfone is not on the drop down list.

Wayne
#11835 by Bobby B
Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm
I think TracFone runs on various carrier networks around the country. This link has some information on figuring out what carrier your tracefone is using:

http://abwaters.com/2007/03/04/tracfone ... l-gateway/

You might also try sending a text message from your tracfone to another user and check what the originating address looks like.

Once you figure out the carrier, you can select the appropriate one from the list, or just select "Email" as the type and enter in the full SMS address (e.g. 6505551234@mmode.com).
#11957 by gwwing
Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 am
Thanks for the reply. And how ironic to find ATT which I dumped to go to Ooma is my provider for TracFone