Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#11793 by southsound
Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm
<<Off Topic Warning>>

Not really an ooma topic, but I wanted to wish all of the fathers out there a Happy Father's Day! And to all, if your father is still alive, take time to thank them for being your dad. I know that some of us had great fathers, others not so much. Take a second to confirm the good things you learned from Dad - either by his example or inspite of it.

I was able to give a short encouragement at church today and thought I would publish a link to my list of Things I Would Do Differently. It is not my desire to offend or cause argument, but merely to share from my heart what I would do differently in raising my kids if I could do it over. If it helps others, great!

Please forgive me if any of this is not appropriate. Moderators, please feel free to remove this post if you so choose.
#11796 by WayneDsr
Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm
Yes, Happy Father's Day to all. My father has past on, but the memory of him is solid in my heart. He would have loved ooma and it's concept.

Very nice link, thanks Southsound.

Wayne
#11801 by niknak
Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm
...Please forgive me if any of this is not appropriate....

Sentiments like these are never inappropriate. Thanks for posting!
#58370 by WayneDsr
Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 am
Thanks Southsound, yes I had a wonderful day. God bless my great son!
Went out to dinner then Geo-Caching!

Wayne
#58371 by southsound
Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am
WayneDsr wrote:Thanks Southsound, yes I had a wonderful day. God bless my great son!
Went out to dinner then Geo-Caching!

Wayne

When my kids were younger a favorite game was SlugBug - you try to be the first to spot a VW Bug and depending on the mutually agreed rules, you might get to slug your oponent if you see one first.

I didn't know that it had progressed to the Metro and now included actually CATCHING one! Isn't that dangerous?

Image :P

This one might be harder to catch:

Image :shock: