Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#11155 by WayneDsr
Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:17 am
PS - This is an inside joke.

Wasn't my request. I was letting Bobby B know that the main issue was the number "1", not Multi-Ring/call forwarding.

Wayne
#11201 by Bobby B
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm
A "1" won't be required to answer calls received by "call forward on network outage" but will still be required for "multi-ring" and "call forwarding" calls.

I'm hoping we can make the dialing "1" a configurable option in the next development cycle (to end in July), since it can definitely be annoying to pick up the phone on a bluetooth headset.

WayneDsr wrote:
PS - This is an inside joke.

Wasn't my request. I was letting Bobby B know that the main issue was the number "1", not Multi-Ring/call forwarding.

Wayne
#11203 by Mosaicquilt
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm
Bobby B.
What about when it is not a network outage??????
I just want the option to forward...even if the network is working.....please.
#11953 by Groundhound
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am
Bobby B wrote:Call forwarding is available right now - just uncheck the ring my home phones option in the Multi-Ring options. You'll need Premier service to configure the feature.

We also should have call forward on internet outage available this week if everything goes to plan (otherwise it'll be available next week).

Bobby, since it's been a couple of weeks since your post, is there any news on when forwarding on internet outages will be available?
#11956 by Mosaicquilt
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am
Bobby B wrote:Call forwarding is available right now - just uncheck the ring my home phones option in the Multi-Ring options. You'll need Premier service to configure the feature.
[/quote]

When I unchecked the multi-ring button it grays out....
There is'nt any " ring my home phones option".......
And the "forward all call" mode is not forwarding......it just rings and rings.

Is this because it is still in Beta?
I do have Premier.

Tammie
#11960 by Bobby B
Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 pm
Unfortunately, we ran into a stability issue with the forwarding server during the testing process. Our developer is working on resolving the issue, so we're expecting this to be fixed within a week or two, but we might not see it available for a few weeks.

Sorry about the delay -- but we want to make sure it's solid before releasing it out.

-Bobby

Groundhound wrote:Bobby, since it's been a couple of weeks since your post, is there any news on when forwarding on internet outages will be available?
#11972 by scottlindner
Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm
Bobby B wrote:Sorry about the delay -- but we want to make sure it's solid before releasing it out.

Come on. Call it good enough and release it to the public with no testing, and charge us for a new version under an obscure name once you have it working. That's what other more reputable software companies would do. :P

Scott