Well, as a matter of fact, just today I've been struggling to send a fax & even after I was told the change was made, I still had to prepend *99 for it to go through.
So I'm officially retracting my thumbs up for Ooma & giving a healthy thumbs down for giving me lip service.
This post is where a moderator offers to check the missing radio box for us on their end:
I PM'd Dennis like the post said to:
> I'd like to take advantage of your offer to enable "Fax Mode" on my behalf
> in lieu of a user control in my Hub / Scout account.
> Thank you in advance."
I got a reply fairly quickly:
"OK. I've enabled the high-bandwidth codec for you.
I posted immediateley upon receiving the reply in order to let everyone know how quickly their response was:
My first fax attempt today was 15 hours later. Apparently that's not long enough for the settings to propagate on their own. Power cycling the Hub had no effect.
It appears nothing was done in actuality.