Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#10013 by lizalewis
Wed May 20, 2009 6:39 pm
when I get an incoming cell phone call - it does not list the name of the caller - just the number- is there any way with Ooma premier that I can add the name of the person calling - I know the phone # - but do not always recognize it - for example there is someone who calls - that I do not want to talk to - but I cannot block the calls (impolite) - but if I knew who was calling - instead of the just the number and a handwritten not that tells me dont answer this - Im so spoiled - but why not.
I have tried to edit the call log - but it does not work
#10022 by bw1
Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm
A new address book feature is "coming soon" which should give you what you're looking for.

In the meantime, if you have Premier, you could add the number to your personal blacklist and set the blacklist to go to voicemail (instead of blocked).
#10034 by lizalewis
Thu May 21, 2009 6:03 am
I love Premier - but the way blocking is currently structured - all those blocked telemarketers would go to voice mail - I'll wait for the next feature
#10043 by bw1
Thu May 21, 2009 7:09 am
I don't think I've ever had a telemarketer leave a voicemail. I've had companies that I've communicated with or who I have accounts with, leave me voicemail, but not any unsolicited calls. However, the political and charity orgs will leave a voicemail especially the ones that use recorded messages.