Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9636 by t4feb
Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 am
Yes Yes Yes Porting of my number is all done and works great. It took 3 months but I want to say it was worth the wait. I also want to thank support for all there help in this matter. They were super and very very nice to talk to. Every time I called to find out what the status was they were very helpful and I never had to wait more than a few minutes to get someone on the phone. I am one of many satisfied costumers with ooma and I can final say good by land line and hello ooma.
#9661 by buzzman
Thu May 14, 2009 8:44 am
It's good that you finally got ported. In my experience with Ooma CSR, though all of them are "nice" and professional, some of them are not overly knowledgable with the porting process. I got conflicting messages about my porting date and status and am hoping I can zero in on a certain CSR who can help me out.
#9663 by t4feb
Thu May 14, 2009 8:51 am
How long have you been waiting for the port to be done? It took them from the first of Feb to last night to get mine done.
#9665 by buzzman
Thu May 14, 2009 9:00 am
Mine started on 4/1, but it seems like there is one issue after another. First, my OLA was rejected by Qwest, but Ooma didn't tell me why. OLA was resubmitted and every time I called Ooma for updates, the CSR told me that 5/13 is the porting date. Well, guess what, when I called twice on 5/13, the second CSR told me that 5/13 was my porting "due date", so they need to go back to Qwest to figure things out.

The frustrating part is all these times Ooma CSR insisted that 5/13 is my porting date even when I told them Qwest couldn't even locate the porting request.

Ooma suggested me to call back on Friday (5/15) for updates.

t4feb wrote:How long have you been waiting for the port to be done? It took them from the first of Feb to last night to get mine done.
#9673 by t4feb
Thu May 14, 2009 11:00 am
They told me my porting was for the 11th and it was done on the 13th so hang in they will get it done
#9694 by buzzman
Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 pm
Not my luck. I just got an email from the Ooma provisioning department saying that the due date now has been moved to 5/29. Again, this is a due date, not even a porting date. I'm hoping Ooma can give me an explanation on why the first due date didn't work.

Two more weeks of uncertainties, how fun.

t4feb wrote:They told me my porting was for the 11th and it was done on the 13th so hang in they will get it done