Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9627 by Pandora
Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm
I've got a suggestion for a premium service.

Though the Ooma lounge, I'd like to specify a "do not disturb" schedule. So for example, in the evening between 11PM and 7AM, all incoming calls go to voice mail.

A possible white-list, of callers who can tunnel through "do not disturb" could also be useful.

These would be premium features. Scheduling would either be daily, weekends, or weekdays. Hours could be specified.

4 to 5 scheduled do not disturb sequences should be more than sufficient.
#9696 by pedwards
Thu May 14, 2009 4:31 pm
I think this is a great idea.

I also think it would be nice to be able to turn on the DND through your phone, such as *123 or #123 or whatever. This way you can turn it on via a wireless phone when you're not near the base station.
#102018 by Leeway
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm
There is a DND key right on the front of the new HD2 handsets. Ahem, perhaps Ooma would like to reserve that quick setting for their own handsets rather than make it available openly. You can just hit the soft key on the handset now.

Donna

pedwards wrote:I think this is a great idea.

I also think it would be nice to be able to turn on the DND through your phone, such as *123 or #123 or whatever. This way you can turn it on via a wireless phone when you're not near the base station.