Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9588 by kagy
Wed May 13, 2009 10:27 am
I have to pass on some praise to Ooma for working diligently to solve a problem. It was frustrating at first, and I vented plenty on this forum, but once Bill Stettiner from Ooma support was assigned to look into the problem, he started taking it seriously, and more importantly, kept me appraised of how things were progressing. I think we've finally got the kinks worked out (I was getting busy signals calling into my Ooma line - something that should never happen). It was a long, drawn out process, and all I was asking for was to know that someone was actually doing something about it. Bill always kept me in the loop, and ultimately caused the problem to be solved - at least to an acceptable level.

Seems Ooma has come a long way. Thanks guys.
#9589 by bryanlyle
Wed May 13, 2009 10:35 am
kagy wrote:I have to pass on some praise to Ooma for working diligently to solve a problem. It was frustrating at first, and I vented plenty on this forum, but once Bill Stettiner from Ooma support was assigned to look into the problem, he started taking it seriously, and more importantly, kept me appraised of how things were progressing. I think we've finally got the kinks worked out (I was getting busy signals calling into my Ooma line - something that should never happen). It was a long, drawn out process, and all I was asking for was to know that someone was actually doing something about it. Bill always kept me in the loop, and ultimately caused the problem to be solved - at least to an acceptable level.

Seems Ooma has come a long way. Thanks guys.

Kudos to Bill as well. He spent 45 minutes on the phone with me the other day to discuss a couple of issues I was having. Outstanding.