Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#108435 by jshuck99
Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 pm
OOMA -

Please support your worldwide troops by allowing billing addresses at FPO / APO boxes. It's a shame that you do not allow this as an option for those serving overseas.
#108442 by Bobby B
Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 pm
I believe there's a way to add an APO box in the billing address. I'll send you a note.
#116439 by tomooma
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:54 pm
Can I get this info too please. I'm about to give up and return this thing after trying to activate all night. First, the APO thing. Second, I try getting around it with a normal-style address through which I get mail very infrequently, maybe even two months between deliveries. However then I get a credit card info not correct warning (yes, changed my credit card billing address to match this alternate address--JUST FOR OOMA). What's the deal? This is the first problem I've had with APO. I am 99% sure Vonage will bill to APO because I know people using it.
#126310 by BDM
Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:03 pm
I am in the same boat. My billing address is an APO AE address. I tried to get help changing my billing address to match my credit card and the online support said this was not allowed. Is there an alternate method of payment? I am not trying to get out of paying the 911 fee, which I will not use, or any other fees. I just want to be able to pay for the service. Thanks! Otherwise I will go back to vonnage were they have no problem taking my money.
#126321 by Tom
Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:17 pm
I'm sorry to say Ooma does not support APO addresses.
#126324 by highq
Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 pm
What reason would Ooma have for not "supporting" APO addresses, or indeed whatever a customer uses as his|her address?

Anyhow, addresses don't need any support whatsoever from Omma; acceptance will suffice.
#126328 by Tom
Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:37 pm
likely something to do with 911
#126331 by thunderbird
Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:29 pm
Tom B wrote:I'm sorry to say Ooma does not support APO addresses.

So you are saying that Oomo doesn't support our US troops? What a sad day!

I hope our US troops don't decide to not support............