Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#107936 by freedomfries
Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 am
People normally write about their customer service experiences only when they're bad. I wanted to share mine that i had with Ooma last week.

Friday, March 8 was my one-year anniversary with the company, which meant, the warranty expired on my unit. I opted not to renew thinking, what could go wrong? Well, the next Monday, the speaker on the unit went out. Two days later after, on Wednesday, I decided to call to see if I could get any other sort of help because I was a little annoyed. As I was speaking with the rep, i found the suggestions on how to reset the Telo device and so I told them i'd try it out. They told me they would call me back next day to see how it worked out. They did call me back as promised, which completely surprised me. I was fully expecting to have to do that myself. Anyway, after being on the phone for a few minutes, they informed me they got an exception and authorized an RMA, even though the device was technically out of warranty, albeit by just a few days.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the company and their service department. It is VERY rare to receive that level of service by anyone these days. You have earned a happy customer for as long as you're in existence. I could not be more satisfied with the service itself as well as your representatives. Congrats on running a top notch company.