Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#105784 by syshav
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 pm
I would love to see a headset jack added to both devices, so you can be on a phone and have your hands free to type on the PC as I am often doing. :idea:
#105786 by murphy
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm
The HD2 already has a headset jack.
You can't make a call from the Telo itself so a headset jack would be meaningless.
#105787 by syshav
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:32 pm
murphy wrote:The HD2 already has a headset jack.
You can't make a call from the Telo itself so a headset jack would be meaningless.

I looked for info and specs on the HD2 they are not very detailed so I even called support to ask about the headset jack on the HD2, they told me it did not have one...

Yea, as far as the Telo your right I was thinking it was like a base unit like any other phone.

Well glad to hear that the HD2 does have a headset jack, that was the only thing keeping me from getting one.

Thanks!
#105819 by inhaliburton
Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm
murphy wrote:The HD2 already has a headset jack.

I've got a handset plugged in Telo. There could be handset available that have a headset jack. That could be a workaround...