Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#105236 by johnvan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 am
I've been using an app called "Ooma Voice mail checker" for a few weeks now.
I highly recommend it. It periodically logs into your Ooma account and checks for new voicemail. You get a notification and can easily listen to the message within the app.
There is also a setting that allows you to leave the new voicemail light on at home. My wife and I each have the app but even if we've both been notified and listened to the message, when someone returns home the voicemail light will still be flashing.

This app works with premium and free accounts. I'm not affiliated with it, just a happy customer.
#106405 by oomg
Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 am
johnvan wrote:I've been using an app called "Ooma Voice mail checker" for a few weeks now.
I highly recommend it. It periodically logs into your Ooma account and checks for new voicemail. You get a notification and can easily listen to the message within the app.
There is also a setting that allows you to leave the new voicemail light on at home. My wife and I each have the app but even if we've both been notified and listened to the message, when someone returns home the voicemail light will still be flashing.

This app works with premium and free accounts. I'm not affiliated with it, just a happy customer.

Hmm... sounds interesting, but this may be better... just forward the email (as mp3) to an email account on your smart phone. You can even send it to multiple email accounts. No need have a separate app to access the system.