Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#9050 by subick
Mon May 04, 2009 9:57 am
I signed up this past weekend.

We had so much trouble getting every thing to work it took 6 hours on Saturday (off & on) to finaaly come to the conclusion that the wiring in my house was causing problems.

Your level 2 tech rep finaally suggested that I buy a new phone system
with plug in extensions. I did this on Sunday and it was successful.

Your customer service is the best I have ever experienced.

Everyone I talked with was pleasant, helpful, and really cared about me, the customer.

I have told several friends about your product and service.

Thank you for a great product, follow-up, and service.

Sincerely,

Dale A. Subick
770-217-4440
#9055 by southsound
Mon May 04, 2009 11:01 am
Dale,

Welcome to ooma! There are many of us who can attest to ooma's customer service technicians being some of the best anywhere. Now that they have added additional techs, you may not get to the highest level tech until the person who answers has determined that the solution is beyond their expertise, but the call wait time is down to a minute or two from 20 or 30 in the past and these folks will work with you until your problem is solved. In my experience, this is a rare level of dedication to the customer.

Spread the good word about ooma to your friends, family, and coworkers! And don't be a stranger to the forum. It's a fun place with lots of folks who love to help.
#9198 by hpepper
Wed May 06, 2009 10:06 am
Just had to add my comments. I had to call about my outbound caller-ID not working right for me. I called and they answered immediately after I pressed 3 for "All other tech support calls" in the call tree. Then, they were VERY pleasant and helpful on the phone. Go, OOMA, Go!