Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#104183 by alevitan
Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 am
Please implement a selection of Ring Pattern to be associated to bluetooth connected phones so a call coming into the bluetooth connected cell phone can be distinguished from from other calls coming into the telo's phone number.

Without this, I'm not bluetooth connecting my cell phone since it's too confusing to callers when another family member answers a call to my cell other than myself.

Thanks in advance!
#106735 by RickObe
Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 pm
I second the request. It seems like it should be fairly easy to implement since there is already a provision for ring patterns based on number called.

This is an essential feature for Bluetooth phone connectivity. I wouldn't use it without this feature and won't be ordering my Bluetooth Dongle until it's been implemented.
#107580 by BigJohnHT
Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:41 am
I would like to also pile on for this feature. I have wanted to use the cell forwarding feature but have not done so for the same reasons expressed by others...I want to know the source of a call before picking up. I don't think the bluetooth junction is useful without distinctive ringing.
#108055 by MarkFLL
Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:42 am
I agree. I bought the bluetooth adapter last year, but do not use it because I can't tell which phone the call is coming in from. My Vtech cordless phones have this feature so I know if the call is coming in from my cell or Ooma.
#109215 by MKITGO2
Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 pm
Another vote for this option.

I want to use the bluetooth connection to my business cell, so when working in my home office, when in the basement I can get better cell reception. I upgraded to Premier to get the 2nd line option, and just bought a HD2 and the Bluetooth to finish off the package for a second line and bluetooth integration.

Also very disappointed, that if I set the HD2 as its own service for the second line, it will not receive the calls that come into the cell connected to bluetooth...

need to find a way to seperate the business from home calls basically.