Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#102795 by samkatz
Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 am
hi,

two questions for ooma

1. Will the new handset ever be sold through Amazon or Costco? I have a lot gift cards for these stores and would use one.

2. Is the battery life any better than the original headset? That's my major complaint with that..the battery seems to run down every day when the headset is off the charger, even if I don't make many calls

tx
rich
#102797 by thunderbird
Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:14 am
samkatz wrote:hi,

two questions for ooma

1. Will the new handset ever be sold through Amazon or Costco? I have a lot gift cards for these stores and would use one.

2. Is the battery life any better than the original headset? That's my major complaint with that..the battery seems to run down every day when the headset is off the charger, even if I don't make many calls

tx
rich

The answer to both questions is yes.

I can leave the new HD2 handset off of it's charging cradle for days without any problems with the batteries running down.
#102799 by WayneDsr
Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 am
thunderbird wrote:
samkatz wrote:hi,

two questions for ooma

tx
rich

The answer to both questions is yes.

I can leave the new HD2 handset off of it's charging cradle for days without any problems with the batteries running down.

I second that. And the range is so much farther as well.

Wayne