Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#102555 by snowbank
Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:29 am
Currently blacklist numbers have to be manually entered or added from calls logs. This is tedious and would be frustrating if the blacklist disappears (as posts on this forum have indicated has happened in the past). It would be helpful to have the ability to import a blacklist as a delimited text file. And of course there needs to be some documentation for field order, field length, field format and optionality. And when import chokes it needs to indicate WHY.
#106930 by 7732379778
Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm
(02-2013)
My entire BlackList of over 165 Phone Numbers were removed somehow & now Ooma CAN NOT figure out what happen. I have A complete list of them but I now have to restart again inputing them from the start.

It also would be good if Ooma would let us know the last time A number was hit in our BlackList.

I have tried talking to Ooma about some improvements but they said they have their own ideas how they want their company is to be run(in so many words). :cry:

My problem was corrected by Ooma restoring my COMPLETE BlackList the day after I posted this comment(02-22-2013). Will this happen again :?:
Thanks Ooma anyway :D
Last edited by 7732379778 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.