Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#102426 by Lyle
Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 am
Certainly someone must have found a solution to this problem. My propane tank gas level auto dialer keeps dialing every 5 minutes or every hour sometimes. It isn't connecting with the gas co. to let them know when to fill my tank. Is there anything I can try? I tried finding this in other threads, no luck. Thanks, Lyle

Original free Ooma user hub and scouts
#102427 by thunderbird
Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:12 am
Lyle wrote:Certainly someone must have found a solution to this problem. My propane tank gas level auto dialer keeps dialing every 5 minutes or every hour sometimes. It isn't connecting with the gas co. to let them know when to fill my tank. Is there anything I can try? I tried finding this in other threads, no luck. Thanks, Lyle

Original free Ooma user hub and scouts

Are able to add a prefex *99 to the number being dialed. Exampe: *99-xxx-xxx-xxxx
#102429 by thunderbird
Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 am
Lyle wrote:I did check with the gas company and they can't change the number being dialed. Is there something I can do on my end?

Even though you may not use DSl Internet service, sometimes if you install a DSL filter inline in the phone cord between the Auto dialer and the Ooma Hub, it will help. If the DSL filter don't help istalled in the correct direction, try installing it backwards. Some times installing two DSL filters in series will help.