Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#8764 by Wilsonium
Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 pm
I have 2 numbers. Currently I have one line ring only on the scout. My issue is when either of my numbers ring, the first available button will flash. I would like to assign each number to a specific number. For example, when someone calls my primary number, the "1" button will flash and when someone calls my other line, my "2" button will flash. This way I can tell which line is ringing based on what light is flashing on my devices. This is helpful because my phone system does not recognize the custom ring patterns and just uses it's own ringer.
#8812 by xhenxhe
Fri May 01, 2009 7:23 am
I would like to see this too. I bought Ooma thinking this would be the case. I want a separate line for my office, but as it stands, I can't tell what number people are calling.

I set up a scout and assigned it to the second number and that seems to work, but now i just have a mess - the cable modem, wireless router, ooma hub, and scout. It would be nice to illiminate the scout and make it work with just the hub. I had to unplug my computer speakers just to find an open plug for the scout.