Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#101797 by tbeltz
Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 am
Leeway wrote:tbelts, Would Ooma allow you to pay in advance for a year? Maybe that's why they keep some of the payments to monthly. But, I agree it isn't right if you can pay ahead or even on a contiuous monthly basis and be cut off. You are paying for a service!!

Donna

Yes they would allow me to pay for the year in advance which is fine with me. I have no issues with the service, just this policy, which I fail to understand the logic of.
#101811 by Bobby B
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:28 pm
While it may be written in the terms and conditions, we do not deactivate an inactive device (one that's been unplugged for more than 6 months) if you are actively paying monthly taxes. So the inactive devices at your rental properties should be fine.

tbeltz wrote:Apparently not. Support says it is part of the service agreement.
#101813 by thunderbird
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:50 pm
Bobby B wrote:While it may be written in the terms and conditions, we do not deactivate an inactive device (one that's been unplugged for more than 6 months) if you are actively paying monthly taxes. So the inactive devices at your rental properties should be fine.

tbeltz wrote:Apparently not. Support says it is part of the service agreement.

Great news!!! :D
#101819 by Leeway
Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Ahhh, I'm sure we are all relieved to hear that you have the outcome you wanted.

Donna