Abandoned Service??

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
tbeltz

Re: Abandoned Service??

Post by tbeltz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 am

Leeway wrote:tbelts, Would Ooma allow you to pay in advance for a year? Maybe that's why they keep some of the payments to monthly. But, I agree it isn't right if you can pay ahead or even on a contiuous monthly basis and be cut off. You are paying for a service!!

Donna

Yes they would allow me to pay for the year in advance which is fine with me. I have no issues with the service, just this policy, which I fail to understand the logic of.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:28 pm

While it may be written in the terms and conditions, we do not deactivate an inactive device (one that's been unplugged for more than 6 months) if you are actively paying monthly taxes. So the inactive devices at your rental properties should be fine.
tbeltz wrote:Apparently not. Support says it is part of the service agreement.
Bobby B

thunderbird

Post by thunderbird » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Bobby B wrote:While it may be written in the terms and conditions, we do not deactivate an inactive device (one that's been unplugged for more than 6 months) if you are actively paying monthly taxes. So the inactive devices at your rental properties should be fine.
tbeltz wrote:Apparently not. Support says it is part of the service agreement.
Great news!!! :D

Leeway

Post by Leeway » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Ahhh, I'm sure we are all relieved to hear that you have the outcome you wanted.

Donna