Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#8744 by Neubiee
Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 am
Ever wondered who is WayneDSR? Well - I did on couple of occasions.

Couple things that crossed my mind:
He is a:
1-Former Genius Bar rep
2-A spy
3-a BOT
4-OOMA CEO
5-OOMA Board member
6-Owner of whichvoip.com
7- 7 year old prodigy!

IDK - but he's there to help everyone! <thanks>

Take your shots.. Please keep it clean and respectful!
#8746 by number9
Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 am
Hmm, this is one those, who was that masked man, why is the sky blue, type questions. Perhaps he's the Stig? (Top Gear anyone?)

I simply call him, The Mayor!

P.S. http://www.topgear.com/us/
#8749 by WayneDsr
Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 am
HA! LOL!

He's an unemployed IT who has NOTHING else better to do!

Wayne
#8753 by southsound
Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am
Who is WayneDSR?

He's a really super smart guy who once said something nice about me to an unkind poster and offered to send emails stating the same to my wife, my kids, my boss, my neighbors and others - all for a reasonable fee.

He also gets my vote for "ooma forum contributor of the year" !

Come to think of it, Bobby B and Dennis P, what do you think? Maybe there should be some sort of recognition for being such a great supporter of the product. Maybe a free year of Premier or being on the beta test team for the new Telo. ;)
#8754 by oomg
Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 am
southsound wrote:Who is WayneDSR?

He's a really super smart guy who once said something nice about me to an unkind poster and offered to send emails stating the same to my wife, my kids, my boss, my neighbors and others - all for a reasonable fee.

He also gets my vote for "ooma forum contributor of the year" !

Come to think of it, Bobby B and Dennis P, what do you think? Maybe there should be some sort of recognition for being such a great supporter of the product. Maybe a free year of Premier or being on the beta test team for the new Telo. ;)

"ooma forum contributor of the year..." Well, the year is still young. But, as I have said before, he is one of the two smartest people on the forum.
#8786 by tommies
Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm
oomg wrote:"ooma forum contributor of the year..." Well, the year is still young. But, as I have said before, he is one of the two smartest people on the forum.

and the most active + most helpful
#8789 by oomg
Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 pm
Well tommies... you are right up there yourself. In fact, this is one of the most pleasant forums I have seen. It seems that everyone is willing to help. Good group.
#8853 by WayneDsr
Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 pm
Without a doubt, those who responded here and a few others like, Murphy, Pandora, lohertz, daet and the others, have made the ooma forum a friendly place for users to get help. Not to mention occasional visits from the ooma team, Bobby B and friends.

Great inovations attract great people.

Wayne
#8855 by lohertz
Fri May 01, 2009 6:10 pm
I always thought he was a bot.... hmm you mean hes real?

Everytime I look he's got 100 new posts!
#8857 by lohertz
Fri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm
The whichvoip.com website has a very useful tool thats easy to use, between that and the DSLreports tools, any one can dial in their internet service