Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#100728 by popwireless
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:01 am
This drove me nuts before I finally figured out what was happening. This is for folks using the Bluetooth adapter with their Telo. My Samsung cellular phone complains every five minutes that it's battery level is getting low. When the phone is connected to Telo via Bluetooth this alert is detected as an incoming call from Unknown. This strange call was seen every five minutes for over one hour until I started looking into it. The phone would ring once then a few beeps would occur after the ring. I assumed at first the Telo was blocking an incoming unknown call which is what we want. Maryland is one of those states with endless political messages served to you over and over again.

Turning the cellular phone off cured the problem.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature. ;) I've also noticed that if you call someone from the cell phone the Telo will ring a connected phone and you must take the call from that phone. Very confusing at first.

Hope this helps someone.
#100942 by cxu123
Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 am
You must inadvertently select the option "Allow incoming Bluetooth audio transfer" from Telo web interface and your cell phone try to transfer audio to Telo every 5 minutes. You can have that option unchecked.
#101070 by allo
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm
I just received a call on my cell phone from some idiot masquerading as my own Ooma #; which I did not answer... knowing very well it is a fraudulent ID.
Did it ever happen to anyone else?
Is it that easy for scums to hijack other people phone ID... and use them for whatever purpose they please?
Nobody knows my cell phone as well as my Ooma number other than the cell phone co... and Google phone.
#106718 by azism
Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 am
I found that if you put your own home telephone number into the blacklist section (if you have Premier) you can get rid of those scam calls using your own number. I wouldn't recommend adding your cell numbers to the blacklist otherwise you won't be able to call home when you are on the road or in the mall or wherever. ;)