Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#100371 by derrickm
Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 pm
Is there any way for you to add Atlantic Time Zone to your list? The only options are Newfoundland and Eastern Time Zone. I fall in between these and my time is off either by 30 mins or 1 hr respectively.

Thanks!
Derrick
#100373 by murphy
Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 am
Atlantic Standard Time is one of the existing options in the User Control Panel for this forum. That plus radio buttons to indicate if Daylight time is in effect.

You probably already have it correct since I am in the Eastern time zone and the board would display the time of a message for my time zone. When you mentioned the time in your message if you had added ADT to it my ancient brain would not have been confused.
#108835 by MapleOne
Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 am
I think you guys have a good point... now that Ooma services Canada it is time they add our 6 time zones. They do double to the US ones but for simplicity they should have all the Canadian ones marked in the control panel.

#108836 by Tom
Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:17 am
There is support for NST/NDT [UTC - 3:30] and AST [UTC - 4]. Support for ADT will be added shortly, as will support for Saskatchewan time.
#114561 by Tom
Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 am
The Saskatchewan time zone is now supported at the lower levels but not yet on MyOoma, so I've changed your timezone from Chicago to Regina time (which at this time of year are identical).
#116149 by greerd
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 pm
Hi Tom,

I don't see an Atlantic Time Zone option, did something happen to it? (ooma system preferences)

Cheers,
Doug
#116202 by greerd
Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:11 am
I'm using Santiago, but it's showing up as (UTC -3) or ADT, putting my time an hour ahead. Does Santiago use Daylight Time?

EDIT: I should explain better, sorry. With the time zone set to Santiago, my HD2 handset shows the correct time but my.ooma.com 's call logs are an hour ahead. Strange.