Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#100080 by bryanjef
Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:42 am
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that there is an initial beta version of an Ooma application on the Windows Phone Marketplace now. Please give it a try, and let me know if you have feedback. I did fix a bug in the 0.9 version with how it handles Voicemails if you use Ooma Contacts. Unfortunately, I don't know how long MS will take to process the updated version.

This was not developed by Ooma, and something I did on my own. As such, I'm limited to the types of features and capabilities. For instance, you can't make calls using the Ooma service. If we get enough positive support, I am hoping Ooma will allow me to consume their APIs, which will allow for more stability and features.

myOoma is also the first Windows Phone application I have developed, so please go easy on the "review/ratings". If you find a bug, just let me know and I'll put it in the queue to fix. If you also have feature suggestions, just let me know. I do have several features in progress, but wanted to get this initial version out to see what kind of support and interest it has.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/ ... cd1a30aef5

Thanks!
Bryan
#100357 by Ely
Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 am
Not bad at all bryanjef, I just downloaded the application and I'm trying it, wish it could make use of the 3G/4G networks to make phone calls though, but still a very good effort, I will report back any problems I find, as a first suggestion to you I would love it if the application would support multi accounts or multi phone numbers, keep up the good work.