Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#99887 by randyrip
Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 am
Contacted Ooma. They "absolutely guarantee there is no Ooma system-wide outage at this time." ......I'll have to wait till I get home to find out what snafued Ooma this time.
#99894 by thunderbird
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 am
randyrip wrote:Contacted Ooma. They "absolutely guarantee there is no Ooma system-wide outage at this time." ......I'll have to wait till I get home to find out what snafued Ooma this time.

If the Ooma Telo Ooma symbol is still blinking red when you get home, remove power from the Ooma Telo. Then repower the Ooma Telo.

The latest firmware update may have been "pushed" out to you, and when is being downloaded to your Ooma Telo, the Ooma symbol will flash red. Normally, when the firmware is done downloading, the Ooma symbol will return to blue, but some times it doesn't.
#100329 by Bluemoon1
Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 am
Is something going on with Ooma? Is the entire system down? Mine's been down for the last hour - maybe longer - it was down when I got up, but became operational for 5 min., then down again. My connection is modem - Ooma - router and I do have internet access. Okay, in the time it's taken me to write this, it's working again. I've only had the Ooma for a few months and have been very happy, but I've never had this problem, :( although it could happen all the time for all I know. The Ooma is in a bedroom with the computer and I'm not in the same room much of the time or not at home. Is this a frequent occurrence?
#100331 by murphy
Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 am
Any service that depends on electronic hardware can have down time.
The last outage on my Verizon landline was 19 hours.