Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#8506 by just4fn
Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm
I have the Premier service right now with 2 lines. If I go to just one line and someone calls when I'm on the line, will it go to voice mail or will that person get a busy signal?
#8508 by southsound
Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:58 pm
ooma comes standard with call waiting. You will hear a tone and will be able to flash over to it, just like with a landline. If you don't take it, it goes to voicemail. If you have a scout connected I think it will ring the scout but cannot verify that. My scout is still living in its nice new box, unused and not yet needed.
#8511 by WayneDsr
Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm
With one number and premier, the second call will ring on the Scout flashing line 2. You can pick up the phone on the scout and answer the call. (and vice versa)

Also if someone is on the phone on line 1 (hub) and you want to make a call, just pick up the phone on the Scout and make your call.

Wayne
#8516 by just4fn
Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 pm
What happens one line without premier?

Sorry I didn't explain in the 1st post. I am just asking so if I decide not to renew the premier service.
#8517 by oomg
Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 pm
I have now acquired a second ooma system for my office (away from home). We have T1 service there which made installation essentially a plug and play task. Of course, I have the Premier service, and still realize a significant monthly savings over the amount AT&T would charge for a two line system.