Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#99099 by tbeltz
Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 am
Would be nice to have the ability to control multiple Ooma Accounts or Numbers through one sign-in or Computer file.

I have multiple winter homes which are rentals and would like to put Ooma in each of them but would not want the renters to have access to the accounts themselves. Sounds like I would need to have 5 different logins, one for each system?? All I would need on them would be the bacic services, just do not cherish having to setup 5 different accounts to keep track of. One log-in and then chosing the file or number I want to work with would be great. Any others doing this with some simple work arounds??
#99101 by lbmofo
Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm
No easy workaround for this one. One account per device.

One easy thing to do is to keep all passwords the same.

Also use Firefox where Phone Number field would become a dropdown list giving you options to choose from (numbers you typed in before so you don't have to retype all the time). IE also can do this with AutoComplete.
#99114 by tbeltz
Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm
I use IE so understand that and was afraid there was no work around but maybe someone from Ooma will read this and give them some ideas??? Never hurts to try.