Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#98870 by tbeltz
Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm
For the past few days I have not been able to upload a picture to my Contact??? Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?
#98887 by thunderbird
Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 pm
tbeltz wrote:For the past few days I have not been able to upload a picture to my Contact??? Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?

Ooma Telo new Firmware 60118 started being released and pushed out to Ooma Telo phone system owners today, may fix the problem that you are having.
Dial *#*#001 with a phone connected to the Ooma Telo phone port - Speaks the version of software from Ooma Telo speaker. Note: You may have to wait up to two weeks to receive your update.
Last edited by thunderbird on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#98891 by oldanbo
Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm
thunderbird wrote:
tbeltz wrote:For the past few days I have not been able to upload a picture to my Contact??? Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?

Ooma Telo new Firmware 60225 started being released and pushed out to Ooma Telo phone system owners today, may fix the problem that you are having.
Dial *#*#001 with a phone connected to the Ooma Telo phone port - Speaks the version of software from Ooma Telo speaker. Note: You may have to wait up to two weeks to receive your update.


Thunderbird, I don't know that 60225 is a release, according to the Ooma status and updates forums.

Regards,
Dan
#98894 by thunderbird
Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 pm
oldanbo wrote:
thunderbird wrote:
tbeltz wrote:For the past few days I have not been able to upload a picture to my Contact??? Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?

Ooma Telo new Firmware 60118 started being released and pushed out to Ooma Telo phone system owners today, may fix the problem that you are having.
Dial *#*#001 with a phone connected to the Ooma Telo phone port - Speaks the version of software from Ooma Telo speaker. Note: You may have to wait up to two weeks to receive your update.


Thunderbird, I don't know that 60225 is a release, according to the Ooma status and updates forums.

Regards,
Dan

Your right, it was supposed to be Ooma Telo Firmware Update 60118.
Ooma Telo 60118 Release Notes search.php?st=7&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&search_id=active_topics&start=25

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests