Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#96536 by CJ777
Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 am
Along with the enhancements for the blacklist previously noted, I would like to have the ability to lock out a complete area code. When someone is harrasing you, they can just move to another phone and begin calling again. If a person is really interested in getting to you this feature would make it a lot harder. I would really appreciate this feature.
#96812 by mickEmouse
Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:59 am
How about this one?

I've got my Blacklist set up to go to voice mail. Works great. Sometimes they leave a message, sometimes they don't. When they do I have a record of when they called and how many times. When they just hang up I have no record of a call ever being made. No caller ID, nothing in the Call Logs (as it should be), no nothing.

What I'd like is some way to tell if they might be harassing me with 30 calls a day or maybe only once every three months. I guess a call log for the Blacklist is what I'm looking for.

Oh, and the wildcard blacklisting thing too!
#96813 by lbmofo
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:15 am
mickEmouse wrote:What I'd like is some way to tell if they might be harassing me with 30 calls a day or maybe only once every three months. I guess a call log for the Blacklist is what I'm looking for.

Couple of things on Ooma roadmap:

Blacklisted Call Activity in Call Logs
Community Blacklist Visibility

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13154&start=10#p91652
#96956 by GMOOMA
Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 am
I would like to suggest you add a button to put calls in your call log directly into blacklist so it opens up with the number and you can complete the blacklist process & save the number. This would save me time when I login to click through menus to get where I need to be.. I don't want to have to make my default page the blacklist.. but this idea would help.. I've noticed a slight uptick in telemarketing calls, and I PORTED my phone number.. weird.
#96957 by 2spirit
Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:19 am
GMOOMA wrote:I would like to suggest you add a button to put calls in your call log directly into blacklist so it opens up with the number and you can complete the blacklist process & save the number. This would save me time when I login to click through menus to get where I need to be.. I don't want to have to make my default page the blacklist.. but this idea would help.. I've noticed a slight uptick in telemarketing calls, and I PORTED my phone number.. weird.

Perhaps I am not fully understanding your suggestion, but there already exists a button in the Call Logs to immediately add a number to the blacklist. It is the first button in the far right column after the listed number.