Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#96479 by Randysea
Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm
I just received an email asking me to participate in an OOMA survey. The first question is just silly: "Why do you choose to have a home phone?" Duh!

The questions that follow assume one has purchased the OOMA to replace a landline. I got it for a second line, as I assume many others have. So the survey is meaningless and unanswerable for us.

Waste of time and OOMA's money.
#96480 by dsinternet
Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm
I replaced my landline with Ooma. I don't know many, but every one that I know that has Ooma replaced there landline. Why spend the extra money when Ooma does it all for cheaper. I have had Ooma for over 2 years and love the low cost. I thought the survey was good. I gave them some feedback that I hope they use in the future. Its nice to see the company is looking toward the future.
#96481 by murphy
Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Randysea wrote:I just received an email asking me to participate in an OOMA survey. The first question is just silly: "Why do you choose to have a home phone?" Duh!

It's probably there because of many reports that the majority of people under 30 do not have a home phone, just a cell phone.