Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#95192 by rockycoloradan
Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm
My Uniden phone has caller ID and is hooked up to my Ooma. When a call comes in, the caller ID is displayed on the Uniden. Unfortunately, the clock in the Uniden is set by the Caller ID time stamp and Ooma is not sending out a good time stamp. So when I set the Uniden time to the correct time, the next incoming call will reset the time to some arbitrary time that Ooma thinks it is. Right now the phone is 20 minutes slow.

Is there a way to fix this?
#95206 by ord2koa
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 am
I've got the same problem. I picked up a call at 12:58 pm, but the caller id and Ooma Dashboard is showing that it came in a 9:09 am.

Anybody know if I can fix this myself or if it's a network issue?
#103069 by alexandriaky
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 am
Hello,

I am trying to determine if I can turn off the time stamp information and number information that plays when I listen to a voicemail. There does not seem to be an option to just play the voicemai by itself.

Thanks
#103070 by lbmofo
Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 am
ord2koa wrote:I've got the same problem. I picked up a call at 12:58 pm, but the caller id and Ooma Dashboard is showing that it came in a 9:09 am.

Anybody know if I can fix this myself or if it's a network issue?

Go to my.ooma.com and set your timezone.

https://my.ooma.com/system

Give it 5 minutes and if you have a HD2, go to menu, services and request sync.