Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#8088 by glecko
Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 pm
I'm not sure how long ago this feature was changed, but the voice-mail attachments are fantastic now. I can listen right from gmail or download and play directly on my blackberry. Pretty close to visual voicemail :)

Great job on that one ooma!
#8102 by Bobby B
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 am
Cool, glad it's working!

This update went out on April 8th. I think we had planned to put out a release note and send out the notification to the ooma Newsletter list, but we got a bit distracted with the outage last week. I think a lot of blackberry and iphone users were waiting for this update for a while now.
#8338 by fishmister
Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 am
I do like the voice mail change from .wav to .mp3. But my corporate BlackBerry can't get MP3 they block em. I don't like having my personal email mingled with my work so I haven't setup the blackberry mail for my gmail. I use the gmail app to get my personal mail. It won't give me the option to play the file. It download it and then fails to open it.

If you were able to provide a link to the file like Google Voice then any internet capable device could download and play the file independent of email application restrictions.