Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#101081 by Bob859
Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 am
dsinternet wrote:I joined tax free back in 2009, but now I pay about $4 per month in taxes. Ooma sent me an email back in 2011 saying that I would need to pay for taxes. My wife and I talked and agreed that it would be worth the $4 since we both like Ooma and want to see this company succeed, and we have been paying it since. This company is always trying to improve and I am happy to throw my $4 plus Premier in each month. Keep up the good work Ooma.

Hmmm, I have also been fee and tax free since 2009. August 29 of '09 to be exact. I have not yet been asked to pay any fees. Maybe they don't have an email address for me. I don't remember ever providing it. Or maybe I am great-grandfathered in.
#103815 by jcbrown
Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:11 pm
When your Ooma® Hub™ finally quits working, you cannot transfer your existing Ooma® account to a new/refurbished Ooma® Telo™. You will be subject to the new terms and conditions, i.e. regulatory fees and taxes. My future upgrade is Obihai OBi202 Telephone adapter and Obihai OBiWifi Wireless adapter. :shock: