2) After completing Step 1, If I leave the Multi-Ring screen and go back to it my information was not saved.
3) I called technical support and the lady entered the information for me which is great; however, it doesn't fix the fact that I am unable to set this information myself.
4) Tech support indicated that she had to enter a 1 before the phone number to get it to save. However,  I tried with a 1 and still got errors,  The example phone number does not show a 1,  After typing a 1 in the phone number in her system, the information was saved and when I go the Multi-Ring screen I can see the information and it displays for me without a 1.
5) I am unable to update the Multi-Ring settings without calling into tech support to have them do it for me.
6) Interestingly enough, the lady at tech support asked me for which number I was trying to setup the Multi-Ring. I would like to set it up for just one phone number. However, the Multi-Ring web page does not give this as an option.
Anyone else having these issues?
I use firefox personally
I just tried with Firefox, got a quick flash of the processing please wait screen, no errors, and nothing saved.
Wayne, how are you entering the phone number for multi-line (ie... what format? including the dashes?)
Maybe there is a corruption in my account because I am unable to turn on or save new items to my blacklist as well.
Thanks, everyone, for your time & suggestions!