Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#91989 by in2dadark
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm
I called myself from another phone and realized it is vague as to when the caller should start speaking as there is no beep. If you don't know this and don't say anything it disconnects you quickly. Is there a fix for this? I'd like it to be less lame so I can get my messages.
#91997 by thunderbird
Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm
in2dadark wrote:I called myself from another phone and realized it is vague as to when the caller should start speaking as there is no beep. If you don't know this and don't say anything it disconnects you quickly. Is there a fix for this? I'd like it to be less lame so I can get my messages.

Is this when you are going to leave a voicemail message when calling your home's Ooma phone?
#91998 by in2dadark
Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm
thunderbird wrote:
in2dadark wrote:I called myself from another phone and realized it is vague as to when the caller should start speaking as there is no beep. If you don't know this and don't say anything it disconnects you quickly. Is there a fix for this? I'd like it to be less lame so I can get my messages.

Is this when you are going to leave a voicemail message when calling your home's Ooma phone?

Yes.
#92005 by thunderbird
Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 am
in2dadark wrote:
thunderbird wrote:

Yes.

I just tested my Ooma Telo and there was a beep after the recorded voice.

But many odd things have been happening lately. Try removing power from the Ooma device for twenty minutes, then repower the Ooma device and test.