Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#90499 by Pajoe
Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 pm
Allow only callers with secret pin number to ring your Ooma phone even if it it is in "Do Not Disturb" mode.

Normally we want the phone not to ring at all when in "Do Not Disturb" mode, but it would be great if there was a pin number a caller could enter during the voice mail message prompt that would bypass the Do Not Disturb mode setting and force the phone ring until it is answered or the caller hangs up. The optional pin number should be one that we can change or even remove. This would be for those urgent situations where you should not wait, such as a family member is in some type of trouble and needs help, but it is not an emergency that requires 911.

Forgive me if this has been suggested before and or it is an option I have not yet learned about.

Thanks in advance

joe
#90530 by Bobby B
Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:03 pm
There are plans to be able to specify a "priority list" group on your contact list and to make incoming calls from this group override the Do-not-Disturb setting. We're juggling a lot of different projects for next year right now, so I can't say when this feature would be released.