Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#90385 by FranzF
Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 pm
Hi Everyone!

When i buy my ooma equipment, vendor say me no payments never.

Surprise!! On my second year OOMA Website say me pay $11.75 per year, thats not Fair, but is OK

HORROR!! NOW i see my new surprise (without any prev email or letter notification):

Taxes and fees: You will be required to pay applicable taxes and fees each month starting
Mar 14, 2012 About 41.00 per year for a basic service without any feature, no long distance to PR, canada and more.

LOOKING OPTIONS!! I see the new MAGICJACK PLUS SERVICE, only $70 for a new equipment with a FIRST YEAR FREE (NOT $199.99 or more for OOMA equipment plus Tax, shipping and NEW TAX Monthly Payment and more future Surprises)

MAGICJACK PLUS NO COMPUTER REQUIRED same as OOMA, LONG DISTANCE TO entire USA, CANADA, US Virgin Island AND Puert Rico Plus A LOT OF CALLING FEATURES FREE.

ONLY for ABOUT $29.95 Per YEAR Plus Tax = $35 per year, not $41 only Tax OOMA Charge per year.

IF you BUY a FIVE YEAR PLAN only PAID $99.98 every 5 Years about $20 per year thats very good price.

NUMBER PORTABILITY AVAILABLE AND MORE.

OOMA IS A GOOD SERVICE BUT OUT OF MARKET PRODUCT NOW!!!
#90389 by lbmofo
Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 pm
Do I sense MagicJack odor?
MagicJack is magic alright, they bring back Max Hearoom to people's lives on daily basis.
BTW, if you didnt even read the box about $11.75 taxes on 2nd year and after when u got Ooma, how do you know so much about MagicJack in such detail?! C'Mon man!
#90395 by psmsmallengines
Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:12 am
I've had Magicjack...Now I have Ooma. Magicjack is does not let you port numbers in every state either, I know, I asked and asked and asked. Not available to do in my state. As far as Call quality goes, Ooma easily blows it away IMHO.
#90453 by joe123
Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm
I bot MajicJOCK at 1 dolla store. No good. Wify, she said - cannot hear my sicter on phone.

Sicter calls evyday, cannot unde-stand sicter on majicjock. Tulemaketer cal evey dai. They say, 5 dolla make you hola special. What it means?
#90534 by Bob859
Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:10 pm
IMHO, ooma is well worth $21/year over MagicJack Plus. For one thing, you don't have to put out $100 all at once. More importantly, MagicJack Plus cannot be placed in front of the router. I have used the old MagicJack, and I am sure that the new Plus is a big improvement, but to me it is important to be able to put my phone connection in front of the router and I feel that alone is worth the extra $21/year.
#90538 by southsound
Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:35 pm
joe123 wrote:I bot MajicJOCK at 1 dolla store. No good. Wify, she said - cannot hear my sicter on phone.

Sicter calls evyday, cannot unde-stand sicter on majicjock. Tulemaketer cal evey dai. They say, 5 dolla make you hola special. What it means?

The resident raccoon is rolling on the floor while typing this. When I recover, I'll have to ask how much you paid for it at the dolla store? :P
#90540 by dknyinva
Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 pm
I just visit the magicjack website and it reminds of a website one should stay away from where it could potentially infect your computer with a combination of malware, virus, adware all roll into one.....and compare to the professional look of the ooma.com.
#90593 by southsound
Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 pm
lbmofo wrote:As pleasant as visiting the Clapper (Note: Clapper Plus is out): http://www.rkdm.com/theclapper/index.htm

You can even jump to the "Urine Gone" product from there: http://www.rkdm.com/urinegone/index.html

WTMI :shock: