Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#90272 by cchriskaufman
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:19 pm
One week now into Ooma, and I'm still working on bugs(?). One bug may be a defective Telo, which may require an exchanged. Thus my question.
I've been typing most of this afternoon entering the numbers I don't need to be anoyed by. But if those numbers are stored in the Telo, and it's exchanged, do I re-enter the numbers???
Ugh the thought!

Thanks,
Chris
#90273 by thunderbird
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 pm
cchriskaufman wrote:One week now into Ooma, and I'm still working on bugs(?). One bug may be a defective Telo, which may require an exchanged. Thus my question.
I've been typing most of this afternoon entering the numbers I don't need to be anoyed by. But if those numbers are stored in the Telo, and it's exchanged, do I re-enter the numbers???
Ugh the thought!

Thanks,
Chris

Your Blacklist settings are in My Ooma https://my.ooma.com/blacklists.

Your Blacklist numbers are stored in your profile in the Ooma Servers. You don't have to re-enter.

You probably know this already, but If you want to place a number in the Personal Blacklist, access the Call Log. Find the number that you want to Blacklist. Go to the right to the Stop symbol (located to the left of the Gear symbol). Click on the Stop symbol, next click on save.