Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#89802 by rlkeck
Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 am
While this request shows up under Blacklist topics, I feel it should show up with its own topic.

Blacklists sometimes don't go far enough and you really only want the phone to ring if the caller is on a list of permitted callers. Ideally, there should be an option for a voicemail box for blacklisted callers, one for callers on no list, and one for white listed.
#89804 by rmeden
Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:21 pm
A whitelist would also be handy if you know someone (presumably) incorrectly put on the community blacklist.
#90941 by m_larker
Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 am
Add a Whitelist and I will buy another Ooma. Got to have either a White List or a Black List with wildcards. My elderly father was just scammed by someone using a spoofed phone number. I don't know who or what they got out of him because he has Alzheimers. All I know is they talked "business" for 20 minutes. When I called the number back, it was no longer in service. Please Ooma! I bought your product to track and block calls, a White List would make it perfect!
#93165 by lite1
Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 pm
I am new Ooma user and just got a friend to try Ooma. I know both of us would be appreciative of a White List by which I mean - I want to always allow certain numbers to get through to me, regardless of what other rules and settings I have in place.
#94084 by Pajoe
Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 am
A "Whitelist Only" option would be nice to have with all other calls being routed to voicemail much like "Do Not Disturb" or blacklisted etc.
#94264 by dfabian
Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm
I vote to add a whitelist also. All non-white list numbers become "grey list" and sent to voicemail.

Give Ooma another feature that sets it apart from the rest!