Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#7257 by swatts
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 am
How about a 24 hour customer service or tech support hotline? It's kind of hard to iron out issues when customer service is only open from 11a - 7p CST! My hub went out at about 10p last night, I've recycled and he whole nine yards and I'm still out and yet I have to wait till 11am THIS morning to speak to someone! EXTREMELY frustrating!!!!! I NEVER had this issue with Vonage....
#8004 by Neubiee
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm
It would be nice to have 24/7 customer service with wait times less than 1 minute but isn't that a little unrealistic considering that the device costs about $250? (not considering the premier for this discussion)

I would rather see them invest this time/money in making the device and infrastructure more robust and reliable : so we wouldn't have to call them ever!

Faster email responses would be quite appreciated though.

As a former Vonage customer for well over 7 years - I don't recall calling them for anything other than billing issues. Vonage has a very strong product and definitely worth 25 bucks a month prior to OOMA and the recession!
#8005 by WayneDsr
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm
So do you want to share the problem with us?
Maybe someone here in the forum can help, that's what the forum is for.

Wayne
#8006 by frenchcamp49er
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm
Neubiee wrote:It would be nice to have 24/7 customer service with wait times less than 1 minute but isn't that a little unrealistic considering that the device costs about $250? (not considering the premier for this discussion)

I would rather see them invest this time/money in making the device and infrastructure more robust and reliable : so we wouldn't have to call them ever!

Faster email responses would be quite appreciated though.

As a former Vonage customer for well over 7 years - I don't recall calling them for anything other than billing issues. Vonage has a very strong product and definitely worth 25 bucks a month prior to OOMA and the recession!

I agree, unfortunately there are problems as with anything else, but to expect OOMA to keep doing what they do for FREE and have 24/7 tech support is asking to much, maybe if they has 0700-2300 seven days a week for Premier customers, maybe I could see that. But I have called CS and they picked up within minutes and fixed my problem within ten minutes.
#8007 by Neubiee
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm
better yet they can adopt something similar to Amazon.com where you have to log into your account and request to connect to Customer service(click to call) or like PayPal where they assign you a personal verification code. This would probably cut down on wait times, route the call to the right department etc.