Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#88276 by sailcat25
Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 am
Today I checked my blacklist preferences and found that the check box for enabling the community blacklist had become unchecked. I saw another thread on this recently. Certainly Ooma can fix this bug?

Dan
#88571 by sailcat25
Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 am
Community Blacklist enabled unchecked itself again this morning, both of my phone numbers. Personal Blacklist remained checked.
#88577 by WJBertrand
Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm
My community black list was changed to number blocked instead of number disconnected and my personal black list was changed to continuous ring instead of number disconnected, but both black lists were still checked. This happened when I logged back in and got a notice that my privacy settings weren't complete. For some reason the site frequently logs me out even though I have the keep me logged in box checked!

I guess I'm just going to have to check the site every few days - very annoying.
#88609 by 2104030696
Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 pm
Same here. San antonio Texas. Community blacklist periodically unchecking itself?????? OOMA Central Problem????
#88613 by thunderbird
Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 pm
2104030696 wrote:Same here. San antonio Texas. Community blacklist periodically unchecking itself?????? OOMA Central Problem????

If had this same problem just a little while back, for some other My Ooma check marks that were missing. I reported the problem to Ooma Customer Support, and if by magic, in my case, the check marks came back by themselves.

Other people on the for have been saying that removing power from the Ooma device for 20 minutes and then repowering seems to at least temporarily help for some of the My Ooma problems?
#89098 by tkramer
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 am
Mine happened again today. Just several days after the last time I checked. I have two units and both show the community as unchecked.

Does this keep happening to anyone else?

Sorry for the double post. I think this thread speaks exactly as I see compared to the other.
#89099 by lbmofo
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 am
It happens to me as well (just went and checked again) so it's not just you.
#89100 by WJBertrand
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:47 am
Happened again to me this morning! I've sent a complaint to Ooma customer support this time.
#89101 by thunderbird
Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 am
Probably when Ooma Telo Firmware version 50832 or later is pushed out, this problem will be resolved?

I see where powering off the Ooma device for 20 minutes and and then repowering has helped a few people. Then reset your settings. Powering off for twenty minutes allows the Ooma servers to rebuild your Ooma profile.