Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#87863 by DW40
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Ooma has been great for us, premier and all, but the mobile app is only good, and I'm SUGGESTING very strongly that ooma needs to take a look at the competition, LINE2. The ooma app works fine for us, but we need to be able to receive a return call as well. For that we had to look to LINE2. It works great! But why cannot ooma's app work as well. Frankly Line2 is a bargin, and ooma could have more customers with a bit more tweeking of the mobile app. Need more money? Charge more, like Line2. You already have a good mobile app, why not make it great (and useable).
#88655 by oomg
Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 am
I agree. I subscribed to a toll free number with Toktumi shortly after acquiring my first Ooma system (I now have three). When i got an iPhone, I was pleased to learn that my Toktumi number could also be used on the iPhone as a Line2 number. I also have the Ooma app on the iPhone. Generally, it works great for outgoing calls, but cannot receive calls like Line2.

Ooma FAQ's state that it may be available in the future, but in the meantime, Line2 is racking up the sales.