Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#86108 by whn
Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm
I have 2 or 3 callers that are repeats, they flood my call log , they are welcomed calls, it would be nice to have an option to group this caller into it's own folder accordian style folder in order for this caller to not flood the entire list of missed, received list, etc. etc.
#86767 by philw132
Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:41 pm
I agree.. exactly how Tivo does it with the grouping.. If you have 10 episodes of "sons of guns" it gives you the option to group it all in one folder or display them all on the same screen.

whn wrote:I have 2 or 3 callers that are repeats, they flood my call log , they are welcomed calls, it would be nice to have an option to group this caller into it's own folder accordian style folder in order for this caller to not flood the entire list of missed, received list, etc. etc.
#89256 by whn
Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:33 pm
Yea, it would be nice to have this feature. It will clean up the call log a bit and showcase easier a list of a certain caller and all the times he/she has called your OOMA.

Thanks.