Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#85607 by Charles R
Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 am
For some reason I have always felt the forum wasn't comfortable reading... and couldn't put my finger on why until just now. The font size is very small. Comparing it to other forums it's small, comparing to other sites it's small. :)

Now my display is 1920x1080 (21.5") so I'm sure that is some of the issue but again other forums and sites aren't nearly as small. I looked around the user profile for adjustments without luck. Perhaps I just missed them.
#85610 by rostedo
Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 am
Charles R wrote:For some reason I have always felt the forum wasn't comfortable reading... and couldn't put my finger on why until just now. The font size is very small. Comparing it to other forums it's small, comparing to other sites it's small. :) .... I looked around the user profile for adjustments without luck. Perhaps I just missed them.

There's an "A" bracketed by up and down arrows in the upper right corner of each forum page that allows you to scale the fonts up or down at least a couple sizes according to your preference.
#85628 by Lakeo
Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm
If your using Fire Fox, check out the add on "NoSquint." It will automatically adjust the font size, to what ever you want, on all web pages. Works great! https://urandom.ca/nosquint/

lakeo